The conference on Theoretical Foundations of Machine Learning
(TFML 2019) will take place in Kraków, Poland, on February 11-15, 2019.
We invite submissions of papers addressing theoretical aspects of machine learning and related topics. We are especially interested in theoretically motivated perspectives on these areas:
- algorithms: active learning, representation learning, semi-supervised learning, supervised learning, unsupervised learning
- cheminformatics: activity prediction, drug design
- computational complexity of learning
- deep learning: adversarial networks, attention models, computer vision, generative models, natural language processing, speech recognition
- neuroscience and cognitive science
- optimization methods
- reinforcement learning
Conference is organized by Department of Machine Learning, Institute of Computer Science and Computational Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Jagiellonian University.
The conference will take place at Jagiellonian University, at the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Cracow, Łojasiewicza 6.